Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Few Weeks of CSC 165

Okay, so being from a family of programmers, I knew how important logic was to programming. So when the course selection started this was the first course I went for because there was only 1 lecture for it. Anyways, I walked into my first class knowing and expecting work about logic. However, I have to admit that at first I was a little overwhelmed and dumbstruck by the symbols and the explanations. The whole thing looked so difficult and intimidating. What with the universal quantifiers, weird alien symbol statements, etc. Eventually though before I realized it, I was actually starting to understand the material. So pretty much everything started to go more smoothly and we led up to the first test of the course

No comments:

Post a Comment